Japan Vacations - Impressionen - Tokyo/Kyoto
I love Japan and Tokyo, the culture, food, cosmetics, everything.... Had an amazing time. The people are so friendly and relaxed. Everything is so clean and safe. Awesome. Hope to come back soon. One of my best trips.
My Tips for Tokyo:
1. Ginza, perfect for shopping.
2. Shibuya Crossing.
3. Shinjuku, Park Hyatt, New York Bar.
4. Meiji-Schrein. Buddha Temple.
5. Mandarin Orientel for your Spa Journey.
6. Odaiba. Fuji Television Station and beautiful Skyline view with the Rainbowbridge.
7. Tokyo Tower. Many times destroyed from Gozilla.
8. Temple Senso Ji
10. Kyoto: Heian Shrine, Fushimi-Inari, Imperial Palace.
11. Train ride with the Bullet train Shinkansen. Tokyo-Kyoto 2:20, 460 km.
12. Nightclub Womb, Shibuya for tech house fans. Davide Squillace and Sven Väth was there. Love it.