My Top 13
1. Medina Jemaa el Fna, Day & Night
2. Souks - Shopping Paradise for spices, fantastic dishes, slippers, jewellery, leatherbags, argan oil, souvenirs ......
3. City Wall of Marrakech 12 km long
4. Medersa Ben Youssef
5. Museum Dar Si Said
6 Jardín Majorelle - beautiful house and garden from Yves Saint Laurent
7. Hotel Mamounia - where Alfred Hitchcock got his inspiration for his movie 'The Birds' and by the way they have the best Cosmo Cocktails.
8. Kosybar - Rooftop Bar with an amazing view to the Atlas Mountains and the storks on their nest
10. Riad Ifoulki - Peter (the owner) is an excellent host and the best storyteller. Could listen for hours :-). The dinner was amazing. He has this big dining table where all the guest came together. We met so many interesting people from all over the word and had these great conversations. Loved it! There was also a Parfumeur, where I got my own fragrance mixed. And at least you have a beautiful view over the city from his rooftop,
11. Spa Wellness Day Hammam - 1001 Nights
12. Hiking to the Waterfalls at Ourika Valley - Day Trip
13. Galerie 127, Exposition Photography, Art Galleries